© 2020 Cozy Lofts Haarlem
Come to Haarlem and enjoy our luxury hotel apartments! All bars and restaurants are open again without restrictions and major events are taking place again, such as the Keukenhof!
Kommen Sie nach Haarlem und genießen Sie unsere luxuriösen Hotelapartments! Alle Gastronomien sind wieder ohne Einschränkungen geöffnet und Großveranstaltungen finden wieder statt, wie zum beispiel der Keukenhof!
Whether it is a city trip you’re making, a transit or a business stay, we offer a wide range of marvelous lofts. Our Cozy Lofts are perfect for holidays with the whole family, a city trip with friends or a business trip. The spacious lofts offer enough space for everybody and are equipped with all necessities for a nice stay in Haarlem.
Cozy Lofts Haarlem is located in the beautiful, historic city center of Haarlem. Go sightseeing, on a cycling adventure or have dinner at one of many, amazing restaurants in town. We have created eight marvelous lofts, with each its own style and characteristics. With a bus stop in the street and a parking around the corner, our apartments are easy to reach!
Want to stay in one of our Cozy Lofts in central Haarlem?
Cozy Lofts Haarlem
Cozy LOFTS HAARLEM
Our Cozy Lofts
With a dining table in the middle of the kitchen, Loft A is perfect for those who like to cook themselves. The others can accompany you while you show your culinary arts in our full equipped kitchen.
The moment you walk in Loft D you can see over the beautiful, old buildings of Haarlem. The view could not have been better. The modern touch in this loft makes it stylish and soothing at the same time.
Loft E is a perfect loft to sit back and relax. The loft is furnished with a zen and soothing style. The wooden beams on the ceiling gives the loft a warm, inviting and comfortable appearance.
To ensure our quality we have a fixed time frame for checking in and out, so there is enough time to tidy the Lofts
Our check-in starts from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. and the check-out is until 11 a.m.
Late arrival or sleeping in? Ask us for the possibilities.
Cozy Lofts Haarlem is located right in the city centre. But did you know that we have some beautiful surroundings as well?
Explore the amazing dunes, beach of city by bike!
For only € 10,- a day you can explore the whole city and surroundings. We offer bikes for adults and for kids.
Bring your pets with you to our Cozy Lofts. We even provide food and water bowls for them.
ALL pets € 12,50,-
* prices are calculated per night
Emergency with your pet? Call the animal ambulance 023 – 533 43 23
Do you need a vet? ‘Dier Medisch Centrum Velserbroek’ 023 – 538 44 44
Adress: Zadelmakersstraat 98, 1991 JE Velserbroek
15 minutes drive from our residence
Smoking is allowed inside all of our Lofts.
None smoker? Do not worry!
We make sure our Cozy Lofts are fully cleaned and filled with fresh air.
Hand over your dirty laundry and we will make sure it is clean and folded when we return it the next day!
€ 4,50 a kilo
Iron and iron board
Extra set of linen and towels
Make your stay a romantic one!
Rose petals on the bed
Bottle of Champagne or Prosecco
€ 50,00 / € 30,00
All of our lofts are provided with a fully equipped kitchen including a combination of a microwave and oven, a dishwasher, a fridge and freezer, and a coffee machine for a lovely cup of Italian coffee.
Besides that, we offer free wireless internet, a television, a seating area and a private luxury bathroom provided with a rain shower, heated floors and a hairdryer.
Cozy Loft B even has a hot tub. Cozy Lofts B, D, E, and F are provided with separate toilets. Some of our lofts have a balcony, with an amazing view over the rooftops of Haarlem.
In every Loft, it is allowed to smoke and to bring your loving pets with you.
The guests will be charged 10% of the total price in case of a booking more than 45 days in front of the arrival date in order to complete and confirm the booking into our system. The remaining balance of 90% of the total price will be charged from your credit card 45 days before your arrival. In case of a booking within 45 days in front of the arrival date, 100% of the total price will be charged from your credit card in order to complete and confirm the booking into our system.
Cancellation policy. By cancelling your booking more than 45 days in front of the arrival date, the 10% charge will be non-refundable. By cancelling your booking within 45 days in front of the arrival date, 100% of the total price will be due.
A guest is due a EUR 50 outside window penalty when they cancel up to 45 days before arrival. The outside window penalty will be charged after the guest completed the reservation.
By agreeing to our conditions you declare that you accept our conditions and that you have completed the booking truthfully. NOTE: By agreeing to our booking conditions and confirming your reservation, the booking will only be confirmed in our system when the pre-payment is done.
© Cozy Lofts Haarlem – 2020